·Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
· Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
· Liaison with the governmental oversight agencies
· Provide general guidance, direction, advice and regulatory requirements in all areas of occupational safety and health.
· Provide leadership and direction to operating managers regarding effective accident investigation and management and return to work programs.
· Maintain OSHA documentation the MSDS books and chemical lists.
· Conduct weekly safety meetings.
· Coach and educate all levels of management and employees on environmental safety and health regulations.
· Identify report and provide solutions for employee safety programs, regulatory compliance and employee health issues.
· Develop and maintain all company occupational safety and health programs.
· Receive all OSHA citations and determine appropriate responses and actions under the direction of the General Counsel and the Chief Administrative Office
· Receive and review all field safety audits, risk assessments.
· Complete analysis, measurement and reports as directed.
· Review all post accident investigations for process and procedure improvements
Work Experience/ Skill Requirements:
3-5 years of work experience
Excellent written and communication skills
Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
Must submit to pre-employment physical & drug testing
Must be able to lift objects up to 35 lbs
PeopleReady brings together your business with the specialized talent that you need. From 600+ local branches across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching and delivering exactly the workforce you need, with the right skills, exactly when you need it. Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling and many other industries.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.