General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee daily operation of the restaurant and bar.
• Lead the restaurant team to execute Wild Wing Café’s policies and procedures and special events
• Ensure outstanding service within our dining room, bar and host stand areas
• Control food, beverage, and labor costs
• Orchestrate and schedule restaurant team members as needed throughout all shifts
• Motivate, supervise and coach team members
• Train team members to increase knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles
• Lead pre-shift meetings to communicate daily specials, events, policy updates and general information to the restaurant team
• Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, motivating, and supervising all FOH employees
• Ability to work opening, mid, and closing shifts at the restaurant
Ideal candidates will have experience working in high volume restaurants, a passion for food, sports and entertainment. We are looking for team-oriented people who are dedicated to superior service and quality.
Additionally, ideal candidates will possess the following:
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to develop and coach team members
If you are full of energy and looking for a management position with a company with tremendous growth opportunity, then we are looking for you.