AMS Retail Solutions
If you’re looking for flexibility, plenty of social interaction and the chance to advance, AMS Retail Solutions is the perfect fit!
We work with some of the largest, most respected suppliers in U.S. and Canadian retail. And, as one of the fastest-growing industry leaders, we’re seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. Once you start, you’ll receive comprehensive new hire training that gives you the product knowledge, skills and tools you need to be a confident and exceptional brand advocate.
Our jobs offer hands-on, engaging work environments and come with plenty of perks, including:
- 401(k) match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Company equipment and vehicle (when applicable)
- Comprehensive compensation for mileage, travel (hotel and meals) and cell phone reimbursement
Job Title: Water Heaters Territory Manager
Position operates as sales manager of a premiere water heater product line. The manager will work in an assigned territory and establish relationships as well as provide subject matter expertise for products with store associates and management teams to increase sales. The position plans and measures the growth and improvement of accounts through product knowledge training / demonstration and in-store support for AO Smith Water Heaters.
- Ability to work peak hours/days (including weekends) as business dictates
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- Required to lift up to 50lbs.
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- 1 year of field sales/customer service experience preferred
AMS Retail Solutions was founded in 1999 as a small vendor representation team dedicated to increasing sales for one client. Since that humble beginning, AMS has developed into a North American force of professionals who serve a variety of retail product lines.
AMS has grown to now employ retail professionals in all 50 states and Canada. Our tremendous expansion is due to our commitment to exceeding our clients sales and merchandising goals while offering competitive prices and highly differentiated service.
AMS has earned its reputation for executing properly and on time. We are a recognized leader in our industry and we continue to set the standard for excellence.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)