We are seeking a Construction Project Manager and/or Salesman to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Commission available.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Salary is based on knowledge and experience. Ability to receive commission and bonus
At Gibson’s Roofing we know that your home is one of your most valuable assets. We want to help you protect your property with the services of our family-owned company. Gibson’s Roofing has been known throughout Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol and the Tri-Cities for our quality workmanship, materials and great prices since we were established in 1994. Our services include new roof installation, repairs, storm and hail damage repairs, gutters, windows, vinyl and wood siding.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)