Join a Growing Company!
Due to continued growth with new products and sales, our facility in Greeneville, TN is currently hiring in our General Production departments. CrownTonka, a top manufacturer of quality refrigeration equipment for the food service and food retail markets is a privately held company with locations throughout the country.
Qualified applicants will have minimum of one year prior experience with hand and power tools in a manufacturing or construction setting. Ability to read tape measure, carpentry experience, specification sheets and drawings are required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
- Receives work orders and prints, developing sketches and using shop calculations if necessary. Selects materials according to strength, durability and suitability for the particular job. Fabricates and lays out work in advance of installation.
- Uses machine and hand tools to cut and form pieces to required dimensions. Solders, rolls, or rivets seams. Reinforces parts if necessary.
- May be assigned coordination of obsolete machinery and parts in warehouse.
- Keeps assigned area clean and orderly.
- Ability to do heavy lifting (Lift 50 pounds by yourself)
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Full range of physical motion throughout the torso
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time with periodic break periods
- Ability to work safely around heavy equipment mechanical devices
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school education, and up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent starting wages based on experience. First year benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holiday, Bonus Opportunity with great advancement opportunities!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Everidge is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Everidge, a top manufacturer of quality refrigeration equipment for the food service and food retail markets is a privately held company with locations throughout the country. Everidge provides customized coolers, freezers and cold storage units to hotels, stadiums, restaurants, grocery stores and to institutions such as hospitals, schools and universities. Everidge also provide turn-key solutions for new construction and remodeling projects. Our brands include: Thermalrite, Crowntonka and ICS.