- Managing and directing daily operations for contact center agents that support the full IT support lifecycle, from end-user help desk services through data center and infrastructure management.
- Thorough understanding of helpdesk and customer service environment: call volumes, staffing periods for peak and low periods
- Work with existing proprietary and industry standard tools related to operational performance, such as MMR tools, API-based scripting, call center management tools, data warehousing, and ticket management systems.
- Establish expectations and metrics to establish performance against internal and external SLA criteria.
- Oversee implementation of ITSM best practice within the service operations teams, including incident and problem management, change management, service request management, and escalation.
- Support corporate compliance standards and development of standard operating procedures and policy
· Report directly to senior leadership on overall NOC performance
· Works in conjunction with the business development team in representing company's outsourcing capabilities to potential clients. Accompanies sales team to client sites, provides assistance in pre-sales inquiries and assists in client evaluation.
· Serves as escalation resource for client(s) and/or staff for global support issues. Analyzes, responds and resolves issues and assists in re-evaluating priorities.
· Evaluates current, internal processes and maintains currency with industry trends and forecasts. Recommends approved modifications and/or new processes to maintain competitiveness in the industry.
· Identifies additional product/services opportunities in client organization and follows up with business development team.
Oversight and management of operations personnel including recruitment and hiring, career path and training recommendations, employee evaluation and goal-setting, conflict resolution and issue management.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting, or systems implementation experience
- Four years of NOC or Call Center management experience
- Two or more years of leadership/specialized experience
- Experience working with business processes
- Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
- Experience working with service delivery, management structures and reporting procedures
- ITIL certification, or familiarity with ITSM or other services framework
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Analytical and business process development skills
- Communication skills and ability to present ideas to a variety of audiences
- Ability to define specific solutions within an abstract environment
- Ability to develop and apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Willingness to travel
- Experience working with integrating applications
- Experience managing geographically diverse client support team
- Technical expertise in application support, network, virtualization or server management
- Experience contributing to the definition and implementation of procedure and/or automation within an operations environment
Unitas Global is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider, specializing in Enterprise Private Cloud (EPC), Datacenter Operations & Management, and IT Managed Services solutions that are delivered as fully managed services. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have a global client base and 4 office locations. We are currently deployed in more than 100 data centers worldwide and available in 40+ markets.
Unitas Global’s mission is to transform the consumption of cloud by providing the most innovative, secure, and easy-to-use solutions for our enterprise clients. We are looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial people to join our growing team!
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)