Responsible for generating and analyzing reports and scheduling offline activities in an effort to help the call center reach service level goals by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned":
· Maintain a team roster/headcount report.
· Maintain a seating availability report.
· Track absenteeism, time-off, request forms, and deviations.
· Generate reports to show individual attendance.
· Communicate schedules, reports, and issues in a timely and accurate manner.
· Complete special projects in a timely and accurate manner to meet company project goals.
· Provides feedback to Site Director, Managers and Supervisors of Operations.
· Other duties as assigned
This position will require flexibility in scheduling from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm including weekends.
Those interested please apply at www.acttoday.com or go to the Recruiting Office.
Join our Talent Network today by texting ACTTODAY to 51893
* Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment!
* Base salary plus bonus
* Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days!
* Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days!
* Flexible schedules
* Opportunities to advance!
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)