Barrette Outdoor Living, the nation's leader in PVC & Wood Fencing and Outdoor Rail design, manufacturing and sales, is one of the fastest growing companies in northeast Tennessee. We employ over 1,000 people nationwide, 650 people in TN. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
The successful candidate must possess the ability and knowledge to program and manufacture dies and calibrators from print to production using both manual, and CNC Wire EDM and CNC milling machines. The candidate must also possess the following skills and experience/education:
• Adjust processes to ensure machines are running efficiently.
• Update time logs for wire EDM and mills
• Manufacture new parts for dies, sizers and punch tooling etc.
• Repair of damaged tooling and damaged mechanical equipment for all departments
• Work in a team atmosphere and maintain a neat and orderly work environment
• Available to work 40 hour workweek, 1st 2nd or 3rd shifts, available to work overtime and be on call when required
• Ability to operate manual machine shop equipment, lathes, surface grinders and mills.
• Support production needs to maintain 24/7 schedule.
• High school diploma or GED and 4 years machine shop with CNC equipment experience
• Ability to program setup and run both manual and CNC equipment
• Ability to program wire EDM and Vertical mills with DP Esprit software and/or Delcam
• Familiar with SolidWorks is a plus
• Minimum 4 years Machinist experience
• Manual Machine experience
• CNC Programming Experience
• CAD experience a plus
• Wire EDM experience a plus
• Pay will be based on experience level.
• 8 hours of walking and standing, lifting (50 lbs), pushing, pulling, bending and twisting
• Occasional work on the manufacturing production floor.
• Possible travel for training purposes
• Must be able to work unsupervised and promote a team atmosphere and report to work on time every day.
Barrette Outdoor Living is striving to be the Employer of Choice in the 9-county Lakeway area. We offer a good working environment, open communications, competitive pay and benefits, 401(k) plan with company match, annual performance-based pay reviews, and much more.
Qualified candidates may apply in person or send resumes by mail to HR Dept., Barrette Outdoor Living, 740 North Main St., Bulls Gap, TN 37711, fax: 423-235-9948, phone: 423-235-4113. Email to Pam.Sandidge@ebarrette.com. Please specify the position you are applying for. We are an EEO employer.