The Donaldson Company is currently recruiting for full-time employees for their Greeneville, TN manufacturing facility. Openings exist for the following positions:
• Machine Operators
• Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
• Production Supervisor (3rd shift)
The duties and responsibilities of these roles include safely performing required job functions. Individuals must be able to rotate through the department and perform all jobs effectively and must have the physical ability to handle any size component or finished assembly manufactured. Individuals must wear proper PPE for each operation on the line and must be able to interpret drawings and plan in proper job sequence.
Qualified applicants must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Must have the ability to read, write, and perform simple math.
• Must have good oral communication skills to work in a team-based environment.
• Must be a conscientious individual with the ability to follow instructions and prescribed methods.
• Must have the physical ability to stand for 8-10 hours, perform repetitive hand motions, bend, twist, stoop, and lift up to 35 pounds with/without reasonable accommodation.
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, but not required.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints a plus.
Donaldson offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package in addition to challenging and rewarding work. Pay range depends on the position and new hires are eligible for benefits the first of the month following their date of hire. Qualified candidates should apply in person at the job fair that Donaldson is conducting at the Greene Technology Center located on Hal Henard Road on Thursday, November 2 between the hours of 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. No phone calls, please.
Donaldson Company is a drug-free workplace.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor