General Employee Responsibilities
- Comply with local, state, and federal guidelines and laws.
- Comply with Northeast State Community College and Tennessee Board of Regents policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Comply with SACSCOC (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges) standards and guidelines
- Promote and maintain College and TBR Mission, Vision, and Values
- Promote and comply with Northeast State Community College SAFE Campus programs.
- Maintain digital calendar and archive annually on June 30. Provide supervisor with access to calendar and an archived copy of calendar for annual performance review.
- Seek efficiencies and continuous improvement in both position and personal growth
- Lead/promote College and TBR initiatives as they relate to this office.
- In all duties assigned, show a commitment to quality, customer service, and Northeast State Community College: to include students, College employees, and the community served by Northeast State. Be an active and contributing part of the Northeast State Team
- Follow professional code of conduct and ethics; maintain professional dress in compliance with expectations of the position.
- Complete other assignments as directed by supervisor/President.
- Utilize effective people skills in working with internal and external customers.
Specific Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement digital records management system
- Initiate annual employee performance review and maintain related records
- Complete other assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Conduct orientation session during each term
- Assist students with on-line computer training
- Assist students with proper selection of course materials which supports training
- Inventory and check-out training materials
- Develop student progress report
- Coordinate lab schedule
- Coordinate and communicate with industrial personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Position
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Education – minimum of an Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the ability to earn Associate’s degree within one calendar year
- Technology Skills: MS Office skills, Word, Excel, Access, D2L; digital records management systems; general operating systems and data information systems
- Positive Attitude
- Display Professionalism
Compensation: $23,771 - $28,519 annual salary dependent on education and experience.
Contract Type: Fiscal, Full-Time Regular
Location of Position: NeSCC Kingsport - Regional Center for Advanced Manufacturing,
305 W. Main St.
Kingsport, Tennessee, 37660
Application Deadline: 1/18/2018
Open Until Filled: No
Requisition Number: req316
TO APPLY: Technical Clerk – RCAM Study Center
Location/Region: Kingsport, TN (US - 37660)