We are looking for Insurance Agents that live in the Tri-Cities market to join our team.
- You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What we Give You:
- We offer extensive marketing support, and exclusive direct-mail and telemarketing survey leads from interested consumers, distributed weekly.
- Comprehensive training, a positive environment, back-office support, prospecting data system, seminar system outlines, incentive trips and awards, as well as 150 of the top insurance companies to offer your clients.
- This allows for the best possible solution for each client's individual need. We offer Indexed Annuities, Life Insurance, Medicare supplemental insurance, LTC, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and more.
- We will empower you to get in front of far more people than you are currently seeing.
- You have True Ownership of your renewals, overrides, and clients. Agents receive top level payouts, significantly higher than any "Career Agency".
- This is the support we offer agents at American Senior Benefits.
- All of this is provided with no hidden costs deducted from your paycheck every week.
- If you don't have all of these resources at your disposal, you owe it to yourself to contact us today to have a confidential conversation.
American Senior Benefits (ASB) is an independently owned National Sales Organization focused on the insurance needs of Individuals, families and the senior market. ASB was established in 2005 and is one of the fastest growing insurance organizations in the country. ASB has partnered with Top Carriers in every key market (150 Carriers).
Location/Region: Kingsport, TN (US)