Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance the customer’s visit, while working with daily and weekly management responsibilities.
· Supervise work crew and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
· Complete daily bookwork and ensure it is accurate and complete.
· Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
· Complete cash register transaction with customer and prepare orders.
· Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
· A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
· Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
· Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
· Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils
· Keep food preparation area clean and neat
· Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
· Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed
· Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
· Stock supplies as needed throughout the day.
· Work as a “team” member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
· Perform interviewing and hiring decisions.
· Complete weekly schedules to provide proper coverage to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
· Complete ordering and taking inventory.
· Accountable for financial goals set for the store.
· Assist Operations Supervisor with local Marketing initiatives.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
· Above average math skills.
· A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
· Experience in fast food or retail preferred.
Fourteen Foods is a family owned, faith based franchisee who own and operate nearly 209 Dairy Queens throughout the US. Our family strives to build families within each of our stores so that we can not only serve our communities but our employees. Many ask about our Fourteen Foods name and it stems from Matthew: 14, the feeding of 5,000. We live by 5 values that are posted in each of our stores to remind us daily of why we do what we do. We are truly in the people business. Yes we serve high quality food products and treats that have over 75 years of success, but what makes Fourteen Foods special is our people.