Responsible for food packaging operations in our TN facility. Responsibilities will include supervising of production processes, working with management to coordinate with new product ideas and production ideas. The person hired for this position will work closely with the VP Of Operations. A team player with Line Leaders to achieve efficiency of operations and overall ownership of the production function. Willing to relocate to Northeast Tennessee.
• Enforces adherence to inventory control systems so that inventory is properly tracked from raw materials to WIP to finished goods and accounted for on a daily basis.
• Plan and organize production schedules with VP Of Operations.
• Ensuring that health and safety requirements are met.
• Ensuring adherence to quality control standards set by Management.
• Overseeing production processes and compliance with USDA, FDA and OSHA standards.
• Works with Purchasing Manager to insure timely ordering of production components and supplies.
• Advises VP Of Operations of anticipated problems or issues so they can be addressed in a timely manner.
• Develop in-depth Line Leaders and team level talent that can keep production operations running smoothly in the event of his or her absence.
• 2-year degree preferred, but not required, preferably in Production, Operations, Logistics, or related technical field.
• 3+ years in Co-Packing of food products, industry experience in a planning and/or scheduling role is required.
• Inventory management experience related to packaging components, ingredients, and finished goods.