Our company is actively seeking a motivated and experienced service electrician to assist in our National operations.
- Ability / knowledge to operate and maintain a bucket truck or service van
- Working on your own with an established customer base
- Maintaining active inventory of necessary supplies and equipment
- Good communications between office and customers
- Must be able to travel within the state
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be drug free: we are a drug free workplace
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Clean background check
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- In-house training
- A career with a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing market
- Nice equipment
- Hourly to start with opportunities for growth
- Medical, dental & vision
- Vacation & 401K
- Possible monthly bonus
Qualified candidates please email your resume or work history.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Stones River Electric is a national provider of electrical, lighting and energy services. An award winning electrical contractor, Stones River Electric provides the power of experience in the design, installation, management and maintenance of facility lighting, electrical and sign systems to achieve significant energy cost savings and more efficient facility operations.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)