Position will be responsible for the daily processing of vendor invoices.
Minimum Associates degree in Accounting.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
Excellent teamwork skills and effective communication skills (oral and written)
Experience in using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
Proficient in data entry
Previous experience in accounts payable and/or accounts receivable desirable
Previous experience utilizing accounting systems desirable
• Vendor invoice processing
• Processing of checks and wire requests
• Escheatment and 1099 processes
• Processing of employee expense reimbursements.
• Corresponding with vendors and customers and responding to inquiries
• Assisting with reconciliations, reports and audits