Everidge , a top manufacturer of quality refrigeration equipment for the food service and food retail markets is a privately held company with locations throughout the country.
JOB SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES:
• Coordinate production activities for hourly employees and related salaried staff insuring all manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Control and minimize labor overtime.
• Maintain Production Schedules and Quality Standards
• Ensure effective utilization of MRP system throughout process
• Recognize and solve problems affecting production, quality, safety and productivity.
• Apply the tools of Lean Manufacturing that include, but not limited to: 5’s, Value Stream Mapping, Poke Yoke, VA/VE
• Apply the tools of Industrial Engineering that include, but not limited to: Work Element Measurement, Process Flow.
• Minimize attrition through effective hiring and coaching practices.
• Foster a culture of empowerment so that all levels of employees are engaged in continuous improvement activities.
• Help implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs. Make recommendations for facilities and equipment when necessary.
• Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
· Provide direction, development and leadership to production employees through performance management tools.
· Provide effective communication to support the needs of the employees as well as the goals of the organization.
· Actively engage in all Safety initiatives to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans.
• BSIE or BSME or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years in manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures
• Minimum 10 years in supervisor/management position
• Strong background in MRP systems that includes expertise with Material Bills, Routings and Work Standards.
• Proven success in large scale process improvement initiatives within manufacturing environment and cross functional teams
• Training in Lean Manufacturing, TPS, and Demand Flow
• Exceptional communication and proven leadership skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Everidge is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Everidge, a top manufacturer of quality refrigeration equipment for the food service and food retail markets is a privately held company with locations throughout the country. Everidge provides customized coolers, freezers and cold storage units to hotels, stadiums, restaurants, grocery stores and to institutions such as hospitals, schools and universities. Everidge also provide turn-key solutions for new construction and remodeling projects. Our brands include: Thermalrite, Crowntonka and ICS.