We are looking for charismatic candidates with experience in the Retail and Customer service industries. Must also obtain outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing mindset with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It's decision time. So decide to earn more, give more, and grow more.
Salary and Benefits:
$30,000 - $45,000 Base Salary
Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
Access to paid training classes to develop your professional skillsets
A dynamic social program filled with can't miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a Mexico, Jamaica or Puerto Rico each November for you and a significant other.
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, JVC Joint Ventures, leads in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At JVC Joint Ventures our commitment to teamwork helps them accomplish every goal set.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)