Victory Automotive Group is seeking a Dodge Jeep Ram or equivalent EXPERIENCED Parts Counter Associate for busy parts department.
If you have at least 2 years of Parts Experience you can apply for this position.
Parts Counter Person Responsibilities:
- Parts sales – in person and over the phone.
- Support to the service department.
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Ensuring all parts are billed correctly through the service department.
- Completing the appropriate record keeping.
- Referring to parts manuals to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
- Job Requirements:
- Parts Counter Person Experienced
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license.
- Excellent people skills
- Can-do attitude
- Very Competitive Pay Plan based on experience
- Matching 401K-Health Benefits
- Non-smoking atmosphere
- Very positive working environment
- Process oriented and Results Driven
- Professional Management
- Drug free environment
- Excellent Management Team
- As soon as you apply you will be contacted for an immediate interview. We are looking to move on this quickly. APPLY NOW!
All confidential interviews will be held at the dealership in Kingsport TN.
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Kingsport, TN (US)