Do you like the adrenaline rush of roller coasters, bungee jumping, rock climbing, mountain climbing, rappelling, or zip lines? Maybe you would like to experience that same rush every day at work?
Do you have a hunger for adventure? Do you like being in the great outdoors? Do you have dreams to make a real difference in this world? Perhaps you were born to be a part of the exciting world of Line Clearance!
While everyone you know is all cozy & cool inside their air-conditioned homes, the hard-working line clearance crews are doing everything it takes to create and keep those power lines running smoothly. Nationwide. When natural disaster strikes, line clearance steps up to clear the path to recovery.
In Sunshine, Rain, and Snow.
Be a part of this team of silent heroes, and get all cozy & snug inside your new, permanent career.
Pay will start at $10 / hour, plus overtime. (Double time on Sundays.)
Per diem is offered if your crew travels to assist in transmission or storm recovery at a distant location. Continual pay increases with growing experience and extensive on-the-job training.
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle. No Steel Toes Allowed.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, contact Ben at (888) 203-3428, x756; or (423) 754-1791.
Main Office: (423) 347-3006, x32106
Utility Staffing of @Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a family-owned and operated staffing firm.
We work hard to connect skilled workers with excellent career opportunities.
Visit us online at www.utilitystaffing.com or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/utilitystaffingsolutions.