Large manufacturer is seeking a plant manager for plastics manufacturing plant in the Knoxville, TN area. This manager must have a background with plastic injection molding. This position is responsible for the overall day to day operation of the facility including safety, Manufacturing, quality, staffing, product delivery, profitability and customer satisfaction. The Plant Manager should have strong leadership skills long with the ability to establish and communicate business plans and company goals. Paid relocation available for qualified candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chief plant - site executive representing the facility to clients, prospects, vendors, suppliers and regulatory agencies
- Establish business plans and company policies promoting ongoing quality, safety and cost improvement
- Collaborative management of plant financial team and plant technical leaders to determine price standards for product quotations
- Responsible for review of quality systems and promote continued improvement, effective management and a team work environment.
- Final decisions regarding orders, equipment purchases, tools, and staffing.
- Communicate plant financial and operational conditions to Corporate office
- Manage all costs of plant operations and long term planning of operations to maintain profitability levels while meeting customer product requirements and product volume
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 10 years Manufacturing Experience
- 5 years experience managing in a manufacturing environment
- Previous responsibility for Plant P & Land quality systems
- Plastics or injection molding experience required
Specialized Placement Group is focused on recruiting qualified and motivated candidates that are the best fit for your corporate culture. Through effective online profiles and interview tools, our efficient process saves you time so you are able to invest it back into your company.
We pride ourselves on retained and contingent agreement options as well as consolidated reference checks and a high level of confidentiality. With over 20 years of industry experience, we are confident that we will place staff to meet your company needs.
Location/Region: Kingsport, TN (US)