- Operators must be able to follow technical data sheets in the setup of machines to produce magnet copper wire.
- Confirm that wire winding is correct
- Set up machine according to Technical Data Sheets
- Continuously inspect wire for defects
- Provide QC with test samples
- Perform machine & quality checks
- Perform bobbin/drum change procedures
- Label each bobbin/drum with correct information, weigh bobbins to confirm correct length of wire
- Close and package material as detailed on Technical Data sheet.
- Use of overhead crane for material handling
- Perform duties associated with cleaning, maintenance, set up, installation and removal of product
- Assist in payoff drum change processes
- Perform all 5’s duties
- 5 S designated work area, ensure tools and gauges in in place
- Operate fork lift as required
Sam Dong, Inc. will provide the highest quality magnet wire products and services. We will manage all aspects of our business to build positive relationships, promote healthy work environments, and develop energy products that will benefit all of society.
Location/Region: Kingsport, TN (US)