Position Summary: The Order Management position is responsible for the quality and logistics of purchase order deliveries, and return of products through collaboration and interaction with TEVET’s Account Management, Client Support Specialists, Purchasing team and key suppliers. Overall responsibility is to manage purchase orders after placement, including returns, until product arrives on the customer’s dock.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides the Account Manager (AM)/Client Support Specialist (CSS) with assistance to ensure TEVET meets the customer's dock date requirements
- Generates and updates reports on all open purchase orders, as well as escalates all purchase orders that exceed the customer’s SLA timeframe
- Once purchase orders are placed, oversees updating purchase orders in NetSuite, (Purchase Order Acknowledgements) with accurate shipping and tracking and reports on accordingly
- Actively engages with supply chain vendors through phone and e-mail to ensure on time delivery
- Manages all supplier RMA’s and communicates RMA process & status to the AM/CSS to convey to the customer
- Briefs AM’s and management on the status of current resolution efforts and attends meetings as requested or required
- Identifies key issues with suppliers, and notifies management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated unacceptable activity
- Provides quarterly supplier metrics and is engaged with Supply Chain Management on production of supplier and customer scorecards
- Prepare customer requested paperwork, such as the packing slip, proof of delivery and if required, will enter tracking information and updated delivery dates into customer portals
TEVET is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on adding value for our customers through Supply Chain excellence. We foster strong relationships at every level - from our OEM/Vendor suppliers to our Customers and every step in between. Our customers frequently honor us through various awards and recognition: https://tevetllc.com/about-tevet/awards-achievements/
We seek dedicated professional who share our focus to serve our customers to join our team.