The Front Desk Receptionist is the main link between the public and the medical center. The Front Desk Receptionist establishes a smooth working relationship between all support staff and providers and provides patients with friendly, efficient care.
Job requirements include, but not limited to:
- Interact with patients and coordinate activities to provide a timely, professional experience for patients from appointment scheduling to checkout.
- Schedule appointments.
- Check patients in and obtain and update personal and insurance information.
- Facilitate patient flow.
- Remain aware of waiting room patients.
- Keep patients aware of reasons of excessive waiting.
- Check patients out, obtaining appropriate payment.
- Collect patient copays and payments on patient balance.
- Position requires a positive attitude.
Please send your resume to Hot Springs Health Program, Attn. HR Director, PO Box 69, Marshall, NC 28753 or Fax – 649-3786, E-mail –email@example.com, apply online via the process at the top of this page, or bring resume in person to 590 Medical Park Drive, Marshall.
Dedicated to the greater Madison County area, HSHP is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 provider of a wide range of programs and services. Our commitment to community includes:
A community-based Board of Directors
Strong health education programs and disease management services
Working with patients and families who need assistance in finding a way to afford the health care they need
Partnering with other key health care and community organizations including Madison Community Health Consortium
Hot Springs Health Program is dedicated to serving the primary health care needs of the people of Madison County and surrounding areas through an organization oriented to and directed by the community
Location/Region: Marshall, NC (US)