JOST International, a leading global manufacturer of fifth wheels, landing gear, king pins is currently seeking to fill a new part-time Human Resources Generalist position in our Greeneville, Tennessee plant. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or Communications with a minimum of two years of on the job experience in an HR Generalist capacity. This role will provide a wide range of Human Resources expertise and support to the HR Department. This direct hire, part time position will work approximately 24-28 hours per week.
About This New Position:
- Provide full support and assistance the Human Resources Site Lead within a wide range of Human Resource activities and responsibilities.
- Primary responsibility will be; screening and evaluating applicants using defined practices and conducting interviews. Will also be responsible to provide timely follow-up to all job applicants.
- Consistently process and maintain hourly employee records; files, forms, to include filing HR documents into the appropriate employee file(s).
- Daily review of employee time records to include; follow-up with supervisors, application of attendance points and write ups, performing disciplinary meetings, documentation and actions per company policies.
- Updating the HRIS Time and Attendance system and schedules keeping all current. (daily exceptions resolved)
- May include required attendance of seminars and training pertaining to the various aspects of employment, employment law/labor law and/or other HR related topics.
- May lead and/or support employee engagement and retention initiatives.
You May Be Right For This Position If You Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of two year of previous experience the Human Resources field in a HR Generalist capacity.
- Experience with; compliance, recruiting, employee benefits, timekeeping, performance management, and other HR Generalist activities, with knowledge in Tennessee state as well as federal employment law.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Capable of working in a fast paced office environment with the ability to handle multiple projects at various stages of completion, successfully and within deadlines.
- Solid project and planning skills with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Highly dependable, motivated and self-driven with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products and company, safety, environmental and quality procedures.
- Ability to learn and understand JOST International Basic Processes.
Qualified candidates please send a current resume and include a brief letter of introduction with applicable degree information and work related references. JOST International offers competitive salary and bonus’ with excellent benefits to include; a 401k company match, medical and dental insurances, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), prescription insurance, vision insurance, group life insurance plus additional voluntary insurances.
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
JOST International is proud to participate in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer