• Mechanical experience working with forklift trucks
• Experience troubleshooting 12 volt electrical systems
• Tools (we do not supply tools; service technician must have their own. However, we do have a monthly deduction plan in place so you can work toward owning tools.)
• Valid driver’s license
• The following personal skills: willingness to learn new material, ability to work as a team player, self-motivation, trustworthiness, professionalism
• Provide maintenance and service to gas, diesel, and electric forklifts
• Shop work and field calls
• Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (40 hours/week)
• Hourly pay based on experience
• Safety bonuses
• Medical benefits
• Holidays and paid vacation
• Uniform provided
If interested, please fill out an application at The Bailey Company location in this listing, or call for more information. Please feel free to browse our website, www.baileycompany.com for more information.
The Bailey Company, Inc. is one of the nation's largest forklift truck dealerships. Since our founding in 1949, we have been a family-owned business dedicated to selling, leasing, renting, servicing, and providing parts for forklift trucks in Tennessee, Georgia, and Kentucky. We offer forklifts and other material handling equipment from Caterpillar, Crown, Mitsubishi, and Jungheinrich, as well as the full line of Solideal USA Tires. We are proud of our longstanding reputation for taking care of customer needs quickly, effectively and economically.
The average Bailey Company employee has been with the company for 13 years, which is extraordinarily high for our industry. We seek out people who are interested in being true team players and are willing to help out co-workers when needed.
Location/Region: Piney Flats, TN (US)