Title: HR/QA Coord
Job Category: Corporate Services
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a HR/QA Coord.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.HR/QA Coord Responsibilities
- Conduct case file and record reviews for compliance and identifies opportunities for improvement or corrective actions and to ensure contractual performance expectations are met.
- Submit weekly QA reports in a timely manner to Project Director.
- Present consistent feedback to management regarding areas that need improvement.
- Ensure 100% of clients participate in the client satisfaction survey.
- Ensure all clients receive a return call within 24 hours of calling and leaving a message.
- Review quality assurance standards, study existing policies and procedures and interviews personnel and patients to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance programs.
- Creates, implements and monitors standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Human Services, education, psychology, sociology or related field required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of quality assurance procedures and federal, state and local coalition laws and mandates.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computers and knowledge of data management processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of eligibility determination processes and filing procedures.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.424 East Bernard Avenue Suite 1 , Greeneville, TN 37745-5170 USA
Location/Region: Greeneville, TN