The Krahl Agency, in partnership with Symmetry Financial Group, is seeking Outside Sales Executives to grow our mortgage protection distribution locally, using our exclusive lead program and a proven sales system. Contrary to most of the insurance industry, we do not cold-call; our clients contact us.
This is a straight-commission position. Full-time Sales Executives can expect $70K-$125K, making between four and six sales per week. A full-time schedule is two days per week in the field seeing clients, plus one day setting up appointments by phone. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
All of our clients have recently financed a new mortgage and have requested a consultation to design a program that will prevent a Foreclosure and Preserve Equity in the event of death, disability and critical/chronic illness.
This position is best suited for some one with an entrepreneurial mindset seeking growth and business ownership opportunities. We provide extensive training and mentoring on a one on one basis, so while sales experience is a plus, it is not required. Sales Executives will need an active Life and Health license or a willingness to acquire one with our assistance.
What We Offer:
- Exclusive, direct-mail leads that have been hand-filled by our clients requesting a followup consultation.
- One-on-one training and mentoring with our proven sales system.
- A phenomenal culture devoted to personal growth and leadership development.
- Top commission structure with ownership clause and profit sharing.
- Residual passive income for the right candidate demonstrating leadership abilities.
- Choice of territories and flexible schedule.
- 5% commission raises every two months based on clearly defined, concrete production goals.
- Multiple contests and incentives every month including cash, lead credits, iPads, all-expenses paid vacations, and more.
- This is a 1099 commission position.
- This is an outside sales position and requires reliable transportation and a clean criminal background.
Symmetry Financial Group is uniquely defined by an interest in fostering individual growth and developing leadership. This is exemplified by being selected one of Experience.com's "TOP 10 PLACES TO WORK."
Culture is of the utmost importance here. It is of the highest priority that we operate from a place of integrity and that we have the opportunity to enjoy what we do and with whom we share a business. We are looking to lock arms with individuals who have a strong leadership ability, are enthusiastic, driven, problem solvers, who have the ability to work independently, and work compassionately.
If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)