Nuclear Fuel Services (NFS) is a division of BWX Technologies. Headquartered in Lynchburg, Va., BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. BWXT has more than 5,200 employees and significant operations in Lynchburg, Va.; Erwin, Tenn.; Mount Vernon, Ind.; Euclid, Ohio; Barberton, Ohio; and Cambridge, Ontario, as well as more than a dozen U.S. Department of Energy sites around the country. Follow us on Twitter @BWXTech and learn more at www.bwxt.com.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: High School diploma plus two (2) semesters of college Chemistry and/or Physics.
Experience: One (1) year or less related work experience required.
Some basic duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for cleaning areas throughout the facility.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of materials.
- Mowing & trimming of grass.
- Painting of buildings in and around the facility.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Must be able to possess the physical ability and mobility to perform the job requirements.
- Must have the ability to wear a respirator.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE "Q" security clearance.
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) embraces diversity of thought, values individuality, encourages new perspectives and provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Asheville Nearest Secondary Market:
Location/Region: Erwin, TN (US)