Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your talents and dedication will truly be valued? Join our team at US Security Associates!
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced and goal-oriented Security Officers to join our team. If providing security is your passion, and you would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Location: Johnson City, TN and Surrounding Area
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time
Benefits: Vacation/PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Scheduled Work Days: Various schedules. Must have weekend availability
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area! Currently, we’re expanding our team in the local area and we are in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Computer Savvy
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - Security Stars
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Computer Savvy
- A state security license or the ability to obtain one
- Reliable transportation
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
USSA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Minorities, Females, Student / Grads are strongly encouraged to apply.