Our IT Service Desk Agents spend their day on the phone coordinating, diagnosing, and troubleshooting incoming client calls and emails for a wide variety of clients and industries. They are the first point of contact for all technical support service requests such as support for technical/IT issues involving desktop and laptop or network services from internal personnel or from one of our many clients.
- Diagnose and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction
- Provides case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users
- Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support
- Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets, thin clients, kiosks, etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management)
- Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
- AA degree or technical training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies a plus
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Role sits in our Johnson City, Tennessee office. Remote/telecommute is currently not available.
- Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
- Ability to multitask (i.e. type notes in ticket while involved in a conversation)
- Sound understanding of customer support, operations, and processes with a desire and enthusiasm to serve customers
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, virtualization, server management and networking concepts and tools is required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 (O365) suite including MS Outlook
- Active Directory, and Exchange experience preferred
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure in a fast-paced client driven environment
- SharePoint administration experience a plus
- NOC experience a plus
Since 2011, Unitas Global has been providing enterprise businesses with cloud solutions tailored to specific company demands. We pride ourselves on transforming the enterprise’s consumption of cloud by providing the most innovative, secure, and easy to use solutions.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (US)