CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Are you looking for an organization centered in culture and a team environment? A place where you have more than just a job? A place where you can make a difference and build a career? A place that inspires professionals to act together in support of our customers’ critical missions?
Our Client Support Specialists build their careers with TEVET as key members in the day-to-day primary interface, from a quoting perspective, into our customer’s buying/purchasing team. This role allows talented individuals to develop professionally within this position and the potential, if desired, to leverage these essential skills as opportunities become available within our organization.
This position will be responsible for, among other things:
- Quoting our OEM & contract customers, through collaboration and interaction with Account Managers, Purchasing, Order Management and Quality.
- Providing the Account Manager with assistance with generating quotes and sales orders for customers to ensure TEVET meets our customer’s request for excellence.
- Entering customer data into CRM system and obtaining additional customer information where appropriate.
- Entering information into customer portals including quotes and sales order acknowledgements.
- Generating and updating reports on all open sales orders and quotes.
- Briefing the Account Manager and management on the status of current resolution efforts.
- Professional, proactive, direct communications with the customer through phone and email correspondence.
- Understanding areas of risks and working to mitigate such risks through open and transparent communications and task management.
- Identifying trends in the support calls and notifying management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
Who You Are
You are a champion customer advocate with strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple assignments at once. You are flexible, adaptable, ethical, approachable, and enjoy collaborating with internal and external teams. Your communications skills, both written and verbal, shine. You possess the unique ability to balance a sense of urgency with patience. You take pride in your work through ownership and accountability. You understand relationship “value” and it is evident in all your interactions. You feel at home in a small business where your support may be needed for a variety of functions. You thrive in a fast paced, high transaction environment where supporting both our internal and external customers is your passion.
Your Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University, currently pursuing a degree, or at least 5+ years and applicable experience/training in the industry.
- Familiarity with ISO/AS9120 standards or government contracts is preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Internet Explorer, ERP/CRM
Who We Are
TEVET connects the most innovative companies in the world with industry leading technology manufacturers and suppliers. Our customers depend on us to simplify the supply chain through electronic workflow and provide them with leading-edge technology that results in efficiencies, cost savings and measurable predictability—all wrapped with exceptional customer service. Established by a third generation service disabled veteran, TEVET takes pride in being built to serve you by adding value, solving problems and ensuring success. Through innovation and in an energetic environment, we solve complex and critical challenges for our customers.
Our corporate office is located in Mosheim, TN, but will be relocating to our new facility in Newport, TN in 2019. .We also have a satellite office in Johnson City, TN.
For More Information: https://tevetllc.com/
To Apply: https://tevetllc.com/careers
TEVET is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on adding value for our customers through Supply Chain excellence. We foster strong relationships at every level - from our OEM/Vendor suppliers to our Customers and every step in between. Our customers frequently honor us through various awards and recognition: https://tevetllc.com/about-tevet/awards-achievements/
We seek dedicated professional who share our focus to serve our customers to join our team.