Full Time Position - Rogersville, TN Night Shift
* Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
* Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
* Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
* Recognizes and reports changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor.
* Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
* Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
* Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
* Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
* Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
* Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
* Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
* Participates in the Office’s Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
* Accesses protected health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization.
Job Requirements * Graduate of a practical nursing program for LPN and has a current license as a LPN in the state(s) in which he/she practices, or
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
* Pass state and payer required criminal and abuse background checks where required.
* Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children and infants.
* Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
* Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
* Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
* Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.
* Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
* Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
* Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
* Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient care per applicable law or regulation.
* Work is normally performed in patient’s home, schools, or occupational settings.
* Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
* Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
* Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
* Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers or palm, e.g., manipulate pen, syringes, vials, knobs or objects.
* Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
in order to carry out daily job functions and related activities that may be required.
Benefits * Locally Owned and Operated
* Free Education Courses * Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Paid Time Off * 401K
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Paid Holidays * Company paid Life Insurance for all Full Time Employees
* Earn 2 weeks +2 days of paid time off in the first year
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Aflac, Teledoc and 401K
Location/Region: Rogersville, TN (37857)