Psychiatrist and Addictionologist Opportunity with Ballad Health in Greeneville, TN
Women’s Recovery Program located in Greeneville, TN is seeking a full time BC Psychiatrist with Addiction Medicine board certification or experience. This physician will lead a team of mental health professionals to include a psych-certified nurse practitioner, behavioral health therapists, case managers, community navigators, child life specialist, residential supervisor, and residential coordinators who will assist the individual with finding the most beneficial level of treatment. The Psychiatrist will also lead the development and review of mental health and addiction treatment plans.
- 3 years documented experience in the provision of services to persons who are addicted to alcohol or other drugs, including at least one of the following:
- 1 year of experience in the treatment of substance use disorder;
- 2 years of documented experience in the treatment of persons who are addicted to alcohol or other drugs;
- Board Certification as an addiction psychiatry specialist by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN);
- Board Certification as an addiction medicine specialist by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Location/Region: Greeneville, TN (37743)